Digital Marketing Specialist
Next Technik is an Australian owned NetSuite SuiteCloud Development (SDN) partner with operations in Australia and North America. Our native built application for NetSuite (BFN) is “NextService” and enables customer engagement through Field Mobility. NextService is distributed around the world through multiple channels of distribution and is the recommended Field Service Management product for NetSuite/Oracle. Our company is growing rapidly and looking to invest into the best and brightest talent in the industry to help us continue to expand internationally.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for customer engagement though digital channels. You will be smart, motivated, passionate about marketing and want to grow with the team in the JAPAC region. Based in Melbourne, everyone that works for Next Technik is very ‘can do’ and shares responsibility to ensure the success of our customers.
The primary responsibility is to plan, execute, monitor and measure digital campaigns that drive new business and customer retention.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage digital marketing channels and campaigns including web, social media, SEO/SEM, eDMs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, display advertising accounts and paid activity
- Produce and create compelling, relevant and timely content to be pushed out via digital channels
- Use data insights to optimise UX
- Utilise a strong analytical ability to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against set goals.
- Keyword research, conduct competitive and industry analysis from various sources to identify opportunities
The key attributes & experience;
- You will be articulate and driven with a real passionate for digital marketing
- Proven track record – Min 3-5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- A natural storyteller and experience in developing innovative and engaging digital content
- Experience generating insights through web/email analytics
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation tools
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why Next Technik?
- Salary package be in-line with experience and previous track record and designed to attract the best and brightest in the market.
- Rapidly growing and expanding company in Australia and Internationally
- Exciting career opportunities
- Fast paced in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and transparent communication
- We Care about the customer experience
“To improve customer engagement through field mobility”
- Customer Focus
If you are looking for a new challenge with career advancement opportunities in rapidly growing business then this is the role for you. Please email your CV to [email protected].We look forward to receiving it.