Game-Changer for Service
Company: Australian Beverage Corporation
Industry Type: Wholesale Distributor
About Australian Beverage Corporation
Australian Beverage Corporation is the leading distributor of several global coffee equipment brands and provides tailored coffee solutions and national service.
What They Say
“In 2017, I was tasked to find a field service app compatible with Netsuite that would give my client greater visibility and control over their growing service division. During our evaluation, NextService appeared the most intuitive, well-conceived and polished product. In particular, the Scheduler was leagues ahead of the other apps we considered. It was also important to have a local implementation done out of Australia, within the same time zone for ease of intensive development and on-going support.
It was clear the NextService team also had the smart and professional goodwill to work with the existing scripting, which enabled the business-critical continuity and maintenance of historical accuracy across their serial tracking.
Overall Business Impact
- Multiple, disparate electronic and paper-based systems now integrated into a single, seamless cloud-based system on Netsuite.
- Jobs needing additional admin to solve data entry issues have gone from 9/10 to 1/10
- Having maintenance agreements pre-planned in NetSuite has made it easier to keep on top of jobs, particularly for large projects.
- For technicians, performance dramatically improved by displaying comprehensive customer information, historical work done on machines, as well as simplified information/image capture. The interface is beautiful, easy to use and compatible across any mobile device they prefer to choose.
- For customers: the balance of break down repairs has shifted towards scheduled maintenance since implementing NextService, with more time to focus on proactive jobs rather than reactive ones. This results in smoother, continuous operations for their sites.
- For the management team, accurate reporting – particularly NextService Profitability Reporting – by combining collected field service data with relevant sales and case data helps us get true visibility to refine pricing, returns and re-evaluate KPI’s for both technicians and sales teams.
- Scheduling now takes a fraction of the time with the drag and drop schedule board
- 60% improvement in getting invoices out and receiving payment for jobs in a timelier manner – jobs are invoiced within a week, versus 2-3 weeks due to delays in paperwork
- Time more than halved to process jobs. This used to take 5-10 minutes per job – with NextService this has reduced down to 1-2 minute to check and click a button to create an invoice (more than half)
- Time more than halved for technicians with not having to write out paper job sheets
- Time more than halved in spare parts dispatch for technicians on scheduled works
- All service jobs are now in real time across our entire network – what we see is what we get, now all at-a-glance on the scheduler.
- Much better control and visibility over spare parts used and serialized item traceability.”
How Can We Help
For more information about how NextService software can optimise and improve your field service operations, please contact us here.