- Boost profitability – schedule more effectively and efficiently, enhance technician productivity
- Increase customer satisfaction – mobile app provides complete service history of the device and its components
- Promote service contracts – NextService automates preventive maintenance scheduling and ensures service contract terms are met
- Outdistance the competition – data from mobile checklists and forms are stored directly in NetSuite for use in in-depth reporting and analytics
- Ensure regulatory compliance – the mobile app can capture photos, signatures and enforce specific workflows and processes
- Decrease revenue leakage – NextService extends NetSuite’s inventory management to field technicians enabling them to consume inventory using the app’s built-in bar code reader
NextService Mobile App
Our HTML-5-based mobile app operates on any operating system and any device. It is configurable to meet the unique needs of your business - adding or eliminating tabs, records, forms - based on job, asset or technician skill. It can be configured to enforce workflow rules to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler ensures that the right technician is assigned to the right job at the right time. Back office personnel can view the status of every job and every technician in real time and it even includes a mobile app emulator. The emulator allows office personnel to help technicians troubleshoot issues or train personnel remotely.
The NextService mobile app works with native NetSuite inventory management features to extend parts tracking to the field. Technicians can consume inventory against existing Sales Orders using drop down menus or the built-in bar code scanner.