- Deliver more first time fixes – using NextService inventory management
- Increase customer satisfaction – schedule the right technician for the right job at the right time
- Comply with OSHA and other governmental regulations – using enforced workflows on the NextService mobile app
- Build service revenue – with automated preventive maintenance processes
- Control costs – capture expenses, photos, signatures and more using the NextService mobile app
- Grow your business – use analytics based on data gathered in the field to understand which service offerings are the most popular and profitable
Flexible HTML-5 mobile app that runs on any device using any operating system. Configurable workflows and the ability to show more - or less - information based on job type, technician or specific customer asset. Mobile forms and checklists to gather data from the field. Perform in-depth analytics and reports on your data to improve customer service or determine most effective technicians or profitable services.
Scheduling and Dispatch
Schedule technicians by region, skills, labor cost or job type. Pop-ups enable office personnel to access job details - customer, location, asset, case, etc. - directly from the Scheduler. View the status of every job and every technician in real time. Mobile emulator allows office personnel to troubleshoot remote problems or train new technicians in the use of the mobile app.
Extend NetSuite inventory management to technicians in the field. Consume inventory using drop-down menus or using the built-in bar code scanner. Reduce inventory leakage and ensure that technicians have the parts they need, when they need them.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Download the Australian Beverage Corporation Case Study
Learn how Australian Beverage Corporation streamlined their Field Service operations with NextService.