- Sell more service contracts – NextService automates maintenance tasks making it easier to schedule weekly or monthly appointments
- Reduce inventory overhead – real-time tracking of parts and supplies on every service vehicle
- Increase technician efficiency – optimize schedules and track the status of every job and every technician
- Ensure compliance with company processes or policies – the mobile app can enforce workflows and display as much, or as little, information as required by job type, technician or customer
- Deliver better customer service – mobile app displays the complete service history of every customer (and their pool equipment)
- Beat the competition – use mobile checklists and forms to gather and then analyze data from the field
Flexible HTML-5-based mobile app that runs on any device using any operating system. GPS mapping, photo and signature capture and the ability to integrate custom forms and checklists. The app can be tailored to display as much or as little information as required, and specific workflows or processes can be enforced. Inventory can be consumed directly from the app either using drop-down menus or the built-in bar code scanner.
Scheduling and Dispatch
Schedule personnel by skill, region, job type, labor cost and more. Pop-ups enable office staff to access job details - customer, location, case, asset, etc. - directly from the Scheduler. Schedule crews and teams for larger jobs. See the status of every job and every technician in real-time. Scheduler includes a mobile app emulator that allows office personnel to troubleshoot problems and/or perform remote training for new technicians.
Extend NetSuite's inventory management features to the field. Track parts and supplies on every truck or with every technician. Consume serialized inventory using drop-down menus or the built-in mobile bar code scanner.