- Perform more first time installations/fixes – NextService makes sure that the right technicians are assigned to the right job. And remote inventory management confirms that all needed components are on the truck before it leaves the depot.
- Improve office productivity – schedule technicians faster and more accurately. Office personnel have instant access to all the information they need – customers, locations, customer assets, tasks, technician location, and more.
- Use business intelligence to improve workflows and processes – NextService provides more than 50 standard reports that provide all the information needed to determine process problems – and demonstrate the results when they are resolved.
- Enforce the most efficient workflows and processes – the NextService mobile app can be configured to ensure that workflows, checklists and other processes are adhered to – every time.
- Control inventory – NextService extends the power of NetSuite inventory to the field. Technicians can consume inventory using drop-down menus or the built-in bar code scanner.
- Increase profitability – automate preventive maintenance tasks and increase service contract revenue. Increase technician efficiency to do more work – without additional staff.
Learn how 3 Sixty Integrated streamlined their Field Service operations with NextService.
Download the Case Study
Display as much - or as little - information (including customer asset history, sales order, etc.) as needed by job, customer or technician. Enforce workflows and processes. Include mobile checklists and forms. Checklist and form data is sent directly to NetSuite for use in reporting and analytics. Capture signatures and photos. GPS mapping and voice recognition are also available.
Scheduling and Dispatch
Scheduler display real-time status of every job and every technician. Schedule individuals or teams. Filter views by time period (day/3 days/week/month, whatever), technician skill, region, labor cost and more. Pop-ups provide instant access to job details including: customer, location, customer asset, task and more.
Customer Asset Management
Flexible asset record that can accommodate any security device from any manufacturer. Contains complete asset service history - even if the asset is moved or sold. Asset history can be used to determine the reliability of systems or individual components.