Next Technik is an Australian owned NetSuite SuiteCloud Development (SDN) partner with operations in Australia and North America. Our native built application for NetSuite (BFN) is “NextService” and enables customer engagement through Field Mobility. NextService is distributed around the world through multiple channels of distribution and is the recommended Field Service Management product for NetSuite/Oracle. Our company is growing rapidly and looking to invest into the best and brightest talent in the industry to help us continue to expand internationally.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Software Consultant with NetSuite experience and a passion for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will be smart, motivated, passionate about technology and want to grow with the team in the APAC region. Based in Melbourne, everyone that works for Next Technik is very ‘can do’ and shares responsibility to ensure the success of our customers.
The primary responsibility is to work closely with the sales team, customers and product development to support, implement, configure, train and customise Next Technik products built on the NetSuite business platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Product configuration of demonstration environment and customer facing demonstrations to support sales.
- Working with customers in a pre-sales environment to assist complex scoping discussions and propose technical solutions, including technical demonstrations to support sales.
- Support implementation workshops to assist complex solution discussions, identify NetSuite effort outside the scope of our products and quote for additional NetSuite configuration effort.
- Implement Next Technik solutions including business requirements gathering, product configuration, customisations and Training
- Documenting business requirements and propose product enhancements.
- Supporting Next Technik customers that require functional changes to their NetSuite instance where the customer does not have an incumbent NetSuite Partner
- General NetSuite Product consulting
The key attributes needed in this role:
- JSON, NetSuite SuiteAnalytics, Advanced PDF, Saved Searches, Report Writing and SuiteBuilder customisations.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- NetSuite Systems Support and or administration experience
- 2-3 years customer service, call centre, or support desk experience essential.
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Exposure to field service management organisations beneficial.
- Exposure to, or experience with support of NetSuite, equivalent ERP solutions (Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle) or software packages.
- Bachelor Degree /Qualifications
Why Next Technik?
- Salary package be in-line with experience and previous track record and designed to attract the best and brightest in the market.
- Rapidly growing and expanding company in Australia and Internationally
- Exciting career opportunities
- Fast paced in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and transparent communication
- We Care about the customer experience
“To improve customer engagement through field mobility”
- Customer Focus
If you are looking for a new challenge with career advancement opportunities in rapidly growing business then this is the role for you.Please email your CV to [email protected].We look forward to receiving it.