Field Service Software for the Solar Energy Industry
NextService is a ‘Built for NetSuite Native’ application that is helping solar contractors to expand their use of the NetSuite platform to control all aspects of managing a growing solar installation and maintenance service business. When you embrace a single-platform solution, you are simplifying your businesses IT ecosystem and empowering your team to work more effectively.
Download our Guide to Field Service Management for Solar Installation
Everything there is to know about NextService + NetSuite to streamline Field Service operations of Solar Contractors.
- Reduce inventory leakage – track truck or technician inventory in real-time. Consume inventory from the mobile app using drop down menus or the built-in barcode reader.
- Increase technician productivity – enforce best practice workflows or processes with the mobile app.
- Leverage business intelligence to increase business efficiency – gather data in the field using built-in mobile app forms and checklists. Perform in-depth reporting and analysis in NetSuite.
- Perform more work without adding personnel – optimize technician schedules. Assign the right work to the right technician every time.
- Track customer assets more effectively – determine which systems and/or components are the most reliable or perform the best.
- Boost revenue – sell more service or maintenance contracts. NextService automates the process of scheduling preventive maintenance tasks.
Customer Asset Management
Track the service history of every installation - or every system serviced. Service history is retained and transferred when a building is sold. Flexible asset record accommodates systems or components from any manufacturer.
Scheduling and Dispatch
Optimize schedules for individuals or crews. One, three, seven, thirty day - or custom views. Schedules can be filtered by region, technician, skill, labor cost, job type and more. View the status of every job and every technician in real-time. Pop-ups provide access to job details - customer, location, customer asset, tasks, etc. Scheduler includes mobile emulation that enables back office personnel to help technicians troubleshoot issue and/or perform remote training for new team members.
Runs on nearly any device using any operating system (iOS, Android, Windows). Display complete customer asset history. Gather information directly from the field with customer forms and checklists. Data from all checklists and forms is stored in NetSuite for in-depth reporting and analytics. Enforce best practice workflows and processes. Capture signatures, photos, employee expenses. Use voice recognition to take notes and enter data. Integrates mapping software from Google, Apple, etc.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Download Renova Energy Case Study
Learn how Renova Energy streamlined their Field Service operations with NextService.