Work Order Management
Track every job and every task. Create and schedule jobs for individuals or teams.
- Increase operational efficiency – create work orders from NetSuite cases, projects and sales orders or NextService assets and projects.
- Build profitability – use forms and checklists to gather field data. Use that data to create in-depth reports and analytics on equipment, personnel efficiency, process effectiveness and more.
- Perform more first time fixes – include inventory items associated with every job. Assign the right individual or crew to work orders and associated tasks.
- Turn customers into brand ambassadors – ensure that technicians have the information they need to do the job right the very first time.
- Ensure regulatory compliance – capture photos/signatures and attach to work orders for proof of task/process completion. Include custom checklists and forms associated with particular work order types or customers.